Welcome to the Junction!

Growing up in a small town in North Carolina, I learned very early on what a Junction was. A junction in my eyes is a place where we have to stop and figure out where we are going and what we are doing. Welcome to the Junction, where life's choices and little things are to be explored!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Patience in the Junction


There are a few things in this world I love doing.  One is reading and the other is gardening.  I adore both and don’t get to do either that often.  When I do do them, I love to take my time.  I can spend hours on a porch swing reading about the adventures of “Joe-smo-from-cocomo”.  And I can spend hours playing in a garden.  Watering and digging in the dirt.  Maybe it’s the only acceptable way as an adult that you can get dirty, hehe!  I love watching what I do produce some sort of product.  Its fulfilling, putting in so much time to something and watching as it pays off in the end.  My dog on the other hand….im all impatience.  At my junction today I realized If I can put so much time into a tomato, why cant I do that with my dog or even my husband?  What makes the two most important men in my life besides God and my daddy drive me bonkers when Im in a hurry?   Today Im going to work on patience at my junction, because in the end I know it will “all work out in the wash” (and maybe even get za’ hubby to do the dishes J)!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading and do it a lot. I don't like gardening so much.

    ReplyDelete